ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, June 13, 2010

LOOK: Gold and Bronzey Summer Makeup.

I have a love and hate relationship with summer. I hate being hot and sweaty but I love the fact that I get to wear pretty dresses, skirts, shorts tanks, sandals and bright makeup looks!

 I'm going to do a series of summer makeup looks and this Gold and Bronzey Summer Makeup is my first one. For the eye makeup, I stayed in the tones of gold and browns. I used the eye shadows in my Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows. I've only used it several times and, I need to give it some more love. For the cheeks I use a capri bronze blush that compliments the eye makeup and for the lips I just used my favorite shimmery light pink nude lip gloss. I hope you guys like it ^_^







 I used all shimmery eye shadows and the shimmers catches the light from the flash of the camera making the colors look washed out. Shimmers are not great for flash photography so mix in some matte eye shadows if you're gonna take pictures.

Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows. The texture of these eye shadows are very soft and and pigmented. Love it!

Oraculum, Drink Me Eat Me, Mad Hatter and Jabberwocky swiped once.



Don't forget to put sunblock if you're going to be exposed to the sun. I especially love Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblock spf 55. It's sheer and it layers invisibly under makeup.

I like to use a refresher though out the day to refresh my face. I love the Mark Mist Opportunity Multi-Tasking refresher. It's really great for summer. It's comparable to Mac's fix+.
Click HERE to buy it.


This is one of my favorite lipglosses. It's a pretty shimmery nude light pink.

face:
Skin MD Natural face lotion
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer liquid daily sunblock
Revlon Color Stay liquid foundation 
Almay line smoothing concealer in medium
Mark Powder Buff foundation in Golden
Mark's Mist Opportunity 

cheeks:
Mac blush in Gingerly
Milani Mosaic blush in Afterglo

eyes:
Almay Line Smoothing concealer as a base
Mark's Please Hold eye primer
Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows in Oraculum, Mad Hatter, Drink Me Eat Me and Jabberwocky.
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Rust
Mark's Long Wearing cream liner in Entourage
NYX Doll face mascara
Revlon's false lashes in Intensifying

lips:
Carmex lip balm
Wet and Wild nude lip liner in Willow
Organic Wear Organic lip gloss in Super Ginger





Thank you so much for reading my blog and welcome to new followers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment