ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

IMATS 2010 Makeup Haul.

Hey guys, I just wanted to share the things I got at the International Makeup Artist Trade Show at  Pasadena, California on Saturday June 26th, 2010. I'm glad I went because I had the best experience and I can't wait to go again next year! I was hoping to meet some of my blogger friends but I only saw and met one.

I didn't get a lot of things. I went in prepared with a list and got the things that I really needed. Also, I had a huge headache half of the time because the people walking around was making me dizzy lol.

 Graftobian Makeup Artist Skin Care Series
Oxyderm
I'm really excited to get this product because I've been lemming on this for a long time now. I've seen RenRen of Makeupbyrenren used it in one of her videos and its recommended by the Emmy Award winning celebrity makeup artist Kevin-James Benett as one of the best moisturizers out there in the market. 

It's a great base to use. It's great for all skin types and it has skin care benefits like Shea butter to soft and heal and grape seed extract for antioxidants. Also, it has silicone to fill in fine lines and wrinkles on the face. I got it fot 20 bucks and it retails for 25.




Graftobian Anti-Shine HD foundation primer
One of the makeup artist at the Graftobian booth really sold me on this one. I took her word for it since, I've never heard or seen any reviews about this product so I took a chance in buying it.

You apply this product right after you moisturize the face. It's supposed to control the oil on the face through out the day and prevent your face from looking like a grease ball. I got it for 20 bucks and it retails for 25.
You can get it at http://www.graftobian.com

The cream has a thick consistency


No name brand spoolies for 50 cents each. I needed a new one.


No name brand 28 Neutral Palette. Its the same thing as the 28 neutral palette from Coastal Scents and the one from Ebay.

I love how it has a mix of shimmery and matte colors, great for everyday neutral or smokey looks. Also, great for bridal makeup. I got it for 20 bucks!


Beauty Blender, the ultimate makeup sponge applicator!
I can't wait to try this one. I'm a big fan of applying foundation wet because the foundation adheres to the skin better and this sponge is the perfect tool. You're supposed to use it damp/wet and it helps your foundation blend into the skin nicely and evenly making you look poreless and flawless, perfect for HD. I got it for 19 dollars and it retailed for $25.80


its pink and its cute!!!
you can get it at http://www.naimies.com/






Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment