ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, June 21, 2010

Vitamin E Eye Cream by The Body Shop

I always say it's never too early to use an eye cream. I'm not getting any younger and at 25 I need to put eye cream lol. I've been seeing few fine lines under my eyes that wasn't there before, yikes! I know it's part of aging but hey if i can some what prevent it by using an eye cream then why not.

I've been using the Vitamin E Eye Cream by The Body Shop for 3 weeks. I bought 2. One for me and one for my makeup freelance kit. I'm slowly building it. The sales lady recommended it to me because it supposedly does so many things. It claims that it helps reduce appearance of fine lines, puffiness and dark circles. And it's great for all skin type. Wow, sounds like a must have product.

WHAT: A moisturizing eye cream that helps protect the delicate skin around the eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. Contains moisturizing shea butter and rose hip oil. (source: http://www.thebodyshop.com)

WHERE: At your local The Body Shop store. or their website http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com

AMOUNT: 0.5 fl oz.

PRICE: $17.00

TEXTURE: milky cream

ODOR: There is a smell to it but I'm not sure what it is. It's not a bad smell. Friends have told me it smells like plastic but I don't think so.









Just use a few tiny dots under the eye area and blend. You don't need a lot.
This is my niece's eye lol.


PROS:
  • It's really moisturizing. I love this product for that reason.
  • It prevents my concealer from caking up.
CONS:
  • Maybe $17 for an eye cream may be a lot???
  • It doesn't reduce puffiness under the eyes. Just use ice.
  • My fine lines looks the same. I've used it for 3 weeks. Maybe I need to use it longer.
  • My dark circles looks the same. But then again, maybe I need to use it longer.
Final Thought: Overall this was an okay product. I still like the product even though there was more cons than pros. I love how it's really moisturizing under the eyes so its really a plus. I just don't like how it promises so many things. But like what I said, maybe I need to use it longer to see if it really works.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

Becky's Food Blog
 

No comments:

Post a Comment