ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, June 25, 2010

LOOK: Smokey Neutral Eyes and Nude Lips.

Hey everyone! I did a Smokey Neutral Eyes and nude lips. This is kind of my "I dunno what the heck I'm gonna do with my makeup" look lol. It  never fails me. It pretty much goes with whatever I wear and definitely is wearable for any occasion because it's neutral. You can tone it down or intensify the look by adjusting the black on the crease to you own liking.

For the eyes, I used colors that are close to my skin tone except for the black of course. I used shimmery nude colors using my Urban Decay Ammo Palette. I've forgotten how much I love this palette. Urban Decay makes amazing eye shadows. I applied Chopper and Sin on the lids to highlight the eyes and kept the colors above the crease and brow bone matte to balance the eye makeup. ( I have done all shimmery eye makeup in the past and it doesn't photograph very well O_o).





Tip: use the tip of the mascara wand to get into the hard to reach lashes in the inner and outer corner of the eyes. 



 
Tip: Pick a nude lipstick close to your skin tone. You don't want washed out looking lips.
 
eyes:
Almay Line Smoothing concealer in medium as a base
Mark's Powderbuff foundation to set the concealer
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mark I-mark e/s in Espresso
Urban Decay e/s in Chopper
Urban Decay e/s in Sin
Urban Decay e/s in Oil Slick
NYX e/s in Highlight
Mark's Keep it Going Long Wear line/shadow (black shade)
NYX Doll Eye mascara

 face:
Skin MD face lotion
The Body Shop Vitamin E eye cream
Almay Line Smoothing concealer
Mark's Powder Buff powder foundation applied wet

cheeks:
Mac blush in Melba (soft coral-peachy matte shade)

lips:
Carmex lip balm
Wet and Wild nude lip liner in Willow
Mac matte lipstick in Velvet Teddy. Read my review HERE

Here is a video tutorial of the look. I hope you guys like it ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment