ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, June 20, 2010

L.A. Beauty #1: Jacqueline Vitela

Hello everyone! L.A. Beauty is a segment I will be doing in my blog. I will be featuring all kinds of beautiful people in the streets of  Los Angeles and ask them a question or two about makeup. It may sound silly but I think it's gonna be fun. This is my way to showcase the beautiful people who lives in my city and show that beauty comes from all walks of life. Why L.A? Because I live in L.A and, I love this city ^_^


L.A. Beauty: Jacqueline Vitela or Jackie

Ethnicity : Mexican American.

Age: 23

Occupation: Artist and part time sales lead at a popular clothing retail store

What is your everyday makeup consist of?
-Face moisturizer, liquid foundation, mattifying powder, and eye liner on the upper lash line.

What is one product you can't live without?
-My Maybelline Ultra liner. I've been using it since forever. It's waterproof and it seriously won't budge.

She's a Clinique girl for years.


She said this Maybelline Ultra Liner saved her from looking like a raccoon for those times she cried.



She said she's been loving the Anastasia Brow Powder duo. She used the light shade to fill the inner half of her brows and the darker shade on the outer half. She said it was money well spent.

Some of her art work. She's amazing!!!

Thank you Jackie for allowing me to feature you on my blog! Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment