ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

L.A. Beauty #2 Deise Martinez

 Click HERE to see L.A. Beauty #1


L.A. Beauty : Deise Martinez

Age: 25

Occupation: Administrative Assistant

What is your favorite makeup product at the moment?
- Urban Decay's Pocket Rocket lip gloss in Timothy







TIMOTHY coral with pink glow

An all-American and future Senator, Timothy is your mother's dream come true. Skilled at fencing, rugby and sailing, he is valiant and fun. Undress him and he'll make you the next Jackie O-oh-ohhhhhhh! (source:www.urbandecay.com)

For some reason, I find these lip glosses really funny. I laugh whenever I see an almost naked buff guy on print or in real life like those tanning boys at Imats lol. I know, I'm weird like that ^_^

You can get Timothy at Sephora and Urban Decay's website.

Thanks for reading my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment