ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LOOK: Bright Blue Summer Makeup

Yesterday was the first day of summer. Are you guys excited? I'm not lol. I've said it before that I'm not a big fan of summer. I hate the heat. On the other hand, I like the fact that I get to wear flip flops, sandals, mini skirts and I get to sport bright makeup looks. I feel like summer is a great time to take out your unused bright eye shadows and lipsticks and give it some love.

For example, I did a Bright Blue Summer makeup when I went on a date with Kiko the other day. Yes, I wore it in public and I actually got a few compliments from girls lol. Its a fun look to do and you should try it too. It's summer so go have fun with your makeup.


Products used

face:
Skin MD Shielding lotion
The Body Shop Vitamin E eye cream
Mark's Flawless Touch Makeup (liquid foundation)
Almay Line Smoothing concealer in medium
Dermablend Setting powder
Mac blush in Gingerly


eyes:
NYX eye base in Medium
Revlon Matte e/s in Venetian Blue
Mark's I-Mark e/s in Espresso
NYX e/s in Highlight
Mark's Keep It Going long wear liner in Entourage (the black side)

Revlon Matte e/s in Venetian Blue

its soooo intense!










lips:
Carmex lip balm
Wet and Wild nude lip liner in Willow
Revlon matte lipstick in Pink Pout




Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment