ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Random Haul: Goat's Milk Skin care and Dollar liner brush.

Hello!!!! I hope everyone is having a great week. It's mid June and, this month is almost over gosh! Time flies so quick. I'm not sure if it's a good thing lol. Anyway, just wanted to share a random haul I did not too long ago. I got this Canus Goat's Milk bath/skincare set at Ross. It comes with 2 soaps, body wash and a moisturizing lotion. I got it for $9.99. I was like really, goat's milk? It has to be good right? I went to it's website and these products sounded really good. It's supposed to help nourish the skin and all that good stuff. I guess I'll try it so we will see ^_^


According to the website http://www.canusgoatsmilk.com Canus' Fresh Goat's Milk Skin Care products are rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals, fresh goat’s milk is Mother Nature’s greatest contribution to health and beauty. Working closely with the goats, our daily mission at Canus is to constantly develop new ways to use their magical milk to nourish a healthier, softer, more natural world. 

They also have products for children and dogs so I guess everyone in your family can benefit from it ^_^







I also go 2 of these angled liner brush by Stella. Not Stila but Stella lol. I got it at a beauty supply store in downtown L.A. for a dollar each! The bristles were not stiff and thin enough to use it with a gel or cream liner but it works pretty well with lining the lower lash line, adding color on the crease and outer V and filling in the eye brows.





That's it for now. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I still need to respond to everyone's comments and questions. I'll get to them soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment