ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Put that Sunblock on!!!

Call me a party pooper but I'm going to stay away from the sun as much as possible this Summer. On the other hand, I will still make sure that I put that sun block on and you should too. I wanna share an awesome product that is great for Summer. I've been using the Ultra-Sheer Liquid daily sunblock by Neutrogena whenever I know I'm going to be exposed to the sun. I love this product because it has spf 55, non greasy and layers invisibly under my foundation.


WHAT: Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB™
  • Layers invisibly under makeup
  • Weightless liquid formula
  • Waterproof
  • #1 Dermatologist Recommended Sun care
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunblock superior sun protection in a lightweight liquid for daily protection from the sun. Superior broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays, shielding skin 6 layers deep from premature skin aging. Layers Invisibly:  Provides an even, non-shiny finish.  Works beautifully alone or under make-up and moisturizers.Ultra Sheer Light Feel:  Water-light texture spreads easily over skin, absorbing instantly to an invisible weightless feel.
  • Waterproof, sweat-proof
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • One touch continuous spray works at any angle
  • Oil free
  • PABA-free
(source: http://www.drugstore.com)

WHERE: Your local drugstore, http://www.drugstore.com

TEXTURE: very liquid-y and thin to the feel. Non-greasy

PRICE: $16.00 and below. It depends on where you get it.

AMOUNT: 1.4 fl oz.

ODOR: to me it has a little bit of scent but its not bad. It doesn't smell like any other sunblock.










How I use it:
  • Shake the bottle well before using it. 
  • Take small amount and directly apply it on a clean face
  • I wear it under my powder foundation, tinted moisturizer or by itself.

PROS: 
  • Thin and Non-greasy. It's not like any other sunblock that is thick and gross.
  • It has spf 55 to protect our face from the sun.
  • Sweat proof and water proof..hello!!
  • It layers invisibly under makeup. It's amazing. 
  • doesn't have a bad odor.
CONS: 
  • I can't think of anything. Maybe the price? But you can get them a little cheaper depends on where you get them. I personally doesn't mind paying a little more for a really good sun block such as this.
FINAL THOUGHT: This is a must have product for me. I can't see myself going through Summer without this product. I love the fact that I can apply it under my makeup and it really doesn't feel greasy on the face. Usually, the higher the SPF in sunblock , the greasier it is but not this product. It's trully amazing. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Have a fun and safe Summer everyone! Always remember to put that sunblock on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment