ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

* Aishwarya Rai at Cannes Inspired Makeup *

Hello, girls! How was your day so far? In Romania it's getting hotter day by day, and I'm glad I can finally get some decent tan ^.^! I am also back to show you a makeup look I did recently, inspired by the one worn by the beautiful Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan at Cannes this year, in the second day. I heard many people complaining about how not very great this makeup was, but honestly I really liked it and I think it suited her blue eyes very well. Works on black eyes too. I think... :P So hope you like it and let's see how I did this!
*
Buna, fetelor! Cum a fost ziua voastra pana in acest moment? Eu ma bucur ca in sfarsit avem parte si noi de soare si pot sa-mi recapat bronzul decent de odinioara ^.^! M-am intors azi, insa, cu un nou machiaj, de data aceasta inspirat de cel purtat de frumoasa actrita de la Bollywood, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in a doua zi a festivalului de film. Am citit pe multe site-uri pareri negative pentru acest machiaj, dar mie chiar mi-a placut, mi se pare ca s-a potrivit foarte bine cu ochii ei albastri. Merge si pe ochi negri. Cred... :P Oricum, sper sa va placa!

This is my makeup (above)
and this is the inspiration pic (under)

I'm aware that hers was more shimmery, but I guess it was because of those flashes. I had no paparazzi to make me glow XD!

So to begin with, I added a good primer (my UDPP) and then I placed on the lid area only a cream black base. On top of the black base (blended well), I placed a combination of vivid metallic blue and dark indigo blue eyeshadows, up to the crease area.
*
Pentru inceput, am aplicat un primer (UDPP), dupa care am aplicat o baza cremoasa neagra pe pleoapa mobila. Peste baza (blenduita bine) am plasat o combinatie de fard albastru metalic si un albastru inchis indigo, pana la pliul pleoapei.

In the crease I applied a combination of golden and copper eyeshadow, to get a similar shade to the one used on Aishwarya's lids. As a highlighter, I used a slightly shimmery vanilla eyeshadow shade.
*
In pliul pleoapei am plasat o combinatie de fard auriu si fard maro cupru, pentru a obtine o culoare asemanatoare cu cea folosita pe Aishwarya. Ca si highlighter, am folosit un fard vanilie, usor sidefat.


On my lower lid I applied a vivid golden eyeshadow, from inner to outer corner. I also added some blue glitter, just a little, on top of the blue e/s. Then I applied some black pencil on my upper lashline, a brown pencil on my waterline, some mascara on my lower lashes and dramatic fake lashes on my upper lashline.
*
Pe pleoapa inferioara am aplicat un auriu metalic mediu, din coltul interior pana in cel exterior. Am adaugat si putin sclipici albastru peste fardul albastru inchis. Apoi am aplicat un creion negru pe pleoapa superioara, unul maro pe waterline, rimel negru pe genele inferioare si gene false dramatice pe cele superioare.


For my cheeks I used a bronzer and for my lips, a brown lipstick and golden nude lipgloss.
*
Pe obraji am folosit un bronzer, iar pentru buze, un ruj maroniu si un luciu nude-auriu.


PRODUCTS USED:

- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Elf double cream base in "Black Licorice"
- Qianyu palette #1 dark blue e/s
- Qianyu palette #2 metallic blue e/s
- Urban Decay "Half Baked"e/s
- Urban Decay "Smog" e/s
- Qianyu palette #2 golden e/s
- Urban Decay "Virgin"e/s
- NYX Glitterati palette, 3D blue glitter
- Kiko blak kajal liner
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Whiskey"
- RS liquid liner in black
- Elf dramatic false lashes
- Elf lipstick in "Fantasy"
- Ultimate Collection golden lipgloss.



And other products used for the rest of my face:

And with blue eyes :P.
I told you it looks better with light colored eyes :D

Aaaaand... That's it! :P

Hope you enjoyed this and thank you for visiting!

XoxO,

No comments:

Post a Comment