ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, May 30, 2011

Swatch/Photos: NYX Round Lipgloss in Doll Pink

Sorry, I meant lipgloss not lipstick.

NYX Round Lip Gloss in Doll Pink is a gorgeous fuschia with purple shimmers. I love this lip gloss because it's like a liquid lip color. It's opaque and covers the entire lips with one layer. You can also use it to top a lipstick, but you don't have to. It's simply gorgeous on it's own. It's non sticky and applies smoothly on the lips. It last about 3 hours of wear, but I don't mind re applying it because it's moisturizing on the lips.








My bare lips. 



NYX round lipgloss in Doll Pink on my lips. See how it covered my entire lips?




price: $2-3
availability: They are discontinued, so you won't see them on the NYX website anymore. However, you can still purchase them at CherryCulture.com for $2
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment