ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 2011 Birchbox: Jouer, Erno Laszlo, Bvlgari, Archipelago

Hey guys, it's that time of the month again, Birchbox! If it's your first time on my blog and you don't know what Birchbox is, then you're in luck. Birchbox is a monthly subscription company where you get 4-5 deluxe samples from a variety of high end beauty brands. It's a great way to try a product before you buy it. It's only $10 a month, and they put so much effort into each package, so you won't be disappointed. Go to their website to learn more Birchbox.com

 For some reason, my Birchbox came late. I've already seen post from other bloggers on their Birchbox last week, while I barely got mine today. No biggie. I just got a bit worried that it might have gotten lost in the mail. Here are the stuff I got.




1. Jouer Mini Tinter Lip Enhancer- A satiny moisturizer with healing vitamin E and shea butter, plus plumping peptides. This is my second Jouer product from Birchbox. 


2.Erno Laszlo Transphuse Night Serum- A wrinkle-fighting wonder from the cult skincare brand. This is also my second Erno Laszlo product from Birchbox. 


3.Archipelago Pomegranate Soap- A triple-milled soap loaded antioxidant-rich white tea and pomegranate to gently clean hands and body. This soap smells soooo good. I'm really excited to try this out because it has Pomegranate and I love anything with Pomegranate ^_^.


4.BVLGARI Mon Jasmin Noir- The Italian fragrance house's winner has waves if ripe fruit with a base of heady Jasmine. I've said it before that I'm not a fragrance person, but I'm pretty excited with this sample because it's my first product from Bulgari.


Extra: Jouer luminizing moisture tint


Extra: Free Greeting Card by Tiny Prints and coupon.


  Have you subscribed to Birchbox yet? 


No comments:

Post a Comment