ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Review/Photos: MAC powder blush in Gingerly



 I never thought I would love this blush because it looks a bit dark in the pan and thought it would never work with my NC42-44 skin tone. But it does and it looks really pretty. It's a nice neutral (peachy brown) shade that adds warmth to my face. It goes with any eye makeup and lip color I use. It's now my go to blush, and I love it. 

WHO: All Skin Types

WHAT: MAC Powder Blush in Gingerly
  • shade: Gingerly- described as a capri bonze on the MAC cosmetics website. To me, it looks like a peachy browish shade.
  • finish: sheertone- micro refined pressed powder.
  • texture: smooth with a slight creaminess. Very luxurious.
  • price: $19.50

WHEN: Permanent










HOW: Using a fluffy blush brush, smile and dab it on the apple of the cheeks and brush it upwards towards the temple. You can also use it as a contour color on the eyes. Just use a fluffy blending brush and apply it on the crease for a slight definition on the eyes.


What it looks like on me. 

Not Your Everyday Work Makeup Look. Click HERE to see more.






Black and Burgundy makeup look. Click HERE to see more photos.



Bronzey Summer Makeup. Click HERE to see more photos.




Do you own this blush? If you don't then I highly recommend that you get it when you get a chance.  It's neutral so it goes with any skin tone. Just keep in mind that it's quite pigmented for a sheer blush, so don't dip your brush too hard in the pan or you'll end up using too much product. The only drawback I could say is the price. We all know MAC blushes are expensive, but it's a great quality product that's worth every penny.



No comments:

Post a Comment