ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, May 21, 2011

It Lasted for 6 hours...L'Oreal HiP Liquid Lip Color Before and After




I love a good lippie that last and doesn't dry out my lips. I wore the L'Oreal HiP liquid lip color in Arresting (read my review HERE) at work the other day, and I was amazed how it lasted on my lips without cracking or drying. I drank water and munched on Twix and Chexmix every hour or so, and the color was still on. It lasted for about 6 hours before I had to reapply.



I prepped my lips with a good lip balm.


Before. Newly applied liquid lip color fresh from the tube!


After. What it looks like after 6 hours of wear. The color faded a little and the gloss completely disappeared, but it left a beautiful light magenta stain with a slight shine. No dry feeling too. 


Click HERE to see my FOTD: Bold Brows, Lashes and Arresting makeup look.



What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment