ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, May 20, 2011

FOTD: Bold Brows, Lashes and Arresting

This is the look I wore to work yesterday. It's a quick a simple look. I mainly focused on the eye brows, lashes and lips. I filled in my eye brows a little darker than usual using 2 shades of brown (soft and dark brown eye shadows), which gave my face a strong look. I applied many coats of mascara until my lashes were super thick and black, and I chose a bright shocking magenta lips for a pop of color.









Products used:

face:
-The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture creme
-Maybelline Age Rewind face primer
-Mark's face X-pert liquid foundation in Golden
-Almay Line Smoothing concealer in Medium
-Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium Deep

brows:
-BeautiControl Mineral eye Shadow trio in Sandstone

eyes:
-NYX eye shadow base in Skin tone
-Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium Deep
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Milani Mosaic blush in Afterglow
-Milani eye shadow single in Almondine
-Milani Mosaic powder blush in Afterglow
-Prestige liquid eye liner in Black
-Maybelline Falsies Volum Express mascara in Black

cheeks:
-Physicians Formula Mineral Wear talc free blush in Pink Glow

lips:
-EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit
-Wet n Wild nude lip liner in Willow
-L'Oreal HIP liquid lip color in Arresting



L'Oreal HiP liquid lip color in Arresting is a gorgeous bright magenta shade with multi-colored shimmers! Click HERE for more photos and swatches.




Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment