ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, May 20, 2011

Spotted: MAKEUP on Clearance 50-75% off at CVS Pharmacy

Do you guys remember when CVS had their end of the year Clearance 50-75% off sale? Click HERE to see my haul. Well, if you missed it, then you're in luck because it's back!!! If it wasn't for my girl G of NouveauCheap, I wouldn't have found out about it. She truly is the "Drugstore Queen". ^_^

So today, I went to my local CVS after work hoping to find a lot things, but it was too late.This sale just started yesterday if I'm not mistaken and everything on clearance were almost gone....noooo! There were still some left, but nothing really perked my interest except for the Almay Base and Under Eye concealer.

Here are some of the makeup on clearance at my CVS Pharmacy

NYC Color Minute Quick Dry nail polish


Rimmel GlamEyes eye shadows


Rimmel Stay Matte liquid foundation


Revlon Color Stay lip gloss


Revlon New Complexion makeup



Revlon Color Stay Finishing Powder



Revlon Double Twist Volumizing mascara



Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Teal



Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer


Maybelline Stiletto mascara



Sally Handen HD nail polish



Almay One Coat Dial Up mascara



Revlon Age Defying Concealer


Almay Bright Eyes Eye Base/Concealer



Cover Girl Outlast SmoothWear lip gloss



 So what are you waiting for? Hit up your CVS Pharmacy NOW! before they run out. And if you find your favorite makeup on clearance, this is the perfect time to stock up! I was told by one of the associates that most of these are being discontinued.

Visit G's blog NouveauCheap for a list of all the clearance items.

No comments:

Post a Comment