ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, May 22, 2011

FOTD: Thin Winged Liner and Coral Pink Lips

Lately, I've been into simple makeup looks: light eye makeup and more emphasis on the lips. It's just like my last FOTD, but with a thin winged liner, lots of mascara,  pale pink on the water line to open up the eyes, and a pink lips for a pop color. It took me about 10-15 minutes to create this look. It's simple yet so pretty!






The thin winged liner added interest to the eyes without making it too dramatic. It's also easier to do than thick winged liner, which I always have trouble with. Just extend the line passing the the outer corner of the eyes and slightly flick the brush upwards.














Products used:
face:
-Yes To Tomatoes brightening moisturizer
-Rimmel Fix n Perfect face primer
-Mark Face Xpert liquid foundation


brows:

eyes:
-ELF Eye Primer
-L'Oreal Million Lashes in black
-Benefit Eye Bright pencil

cheeks:
-MAC powder blush in Gingerly

lips:
-Wet n Wild nude lip liner in Willow
-NYX Round lipstick in Miracle




On my lips is NYX Round lipstick in Miracle. This is my first time wearing this shade, and I'm surprised with the staying power. Usually, NYX Round lipsticks fades on me in a matter of 2 hours, but this one lasted 6-7 hours without any touch ups. I will do a post showing a before and after in the next post.




This is the makeup look I wore to the Eco Tools event yesterday. See it HERE. I was only there for a short time. I met the friendly staff of Eco Tools and gave my used products in exchange for coupons and a free brush, then rushed back to work lol. I'll talk more about it in another post.


Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment