ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, July 23, 2010

Diya Mirza's Beauty Secrets [Vogue India]

MOISTURE FIX: I have combination skin, which can be both oily and dry, so I religiously moisturize twice a day with a water-based hypo-allergenic moisturizer I’ve discovered from a French brand Uriage.

DIVA DIET: I start my mornings with warm water and fresh lime to detox. When I eat simple food without too much spice and oil, my skin stays healthy. I eat lots of fresh and wholesome fruit and veggies. Anything in excess is a no-no.

RED CARPET ROUTINE: I like to keep it simple. I use a light coverage of M.A.C Studio Fix Foundation. I enhance my eyes with Bobbi Brown eyeliner, curl the lashes and then brush on mascara. I add a little shimmer from Make Up For Ever to highlight the cheekbones and finish with gloss from Bobbi Brown.

SHADY LADY: I don’t even step outside without sunscreen. Right now I’m using Vichy Capital Soleil with SPF 50, so my face stays protected for up to eight hours.

MUST HAVES: A tinted strawberry flavoured lip balm, a mascara and a technakohl pencil, all by M.A.C

HEAVEN SCENT: My signature fragrance is DKNY Be Delicious

GOING PRO: I insist on using professional makeup and carry my own kit everywhere. Unlike other actresses, I can’t use thick Kryolan panstick; instead I use a liquid base and translucent powder from M.A.C Pro. I first learned how to use make-up professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment