ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sedona Lace 10 pan Concealer palette came in 2 days!!!

This is not a review. I will have a separate review for this product. I've been so busy this past week and, I haven't had the time to update my blog or my youtube channel. I have so many product reviews and fotd to do. I just gotta find time.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know my excitement when I got my package from Sedona Lace. I ordered their 10 Color Camouflage concealer palette after watching a video review of Renren of Makeupbyrenren on youtube. She used the palette as a foundation, concealer and contour on her face. The result was amazing. I was instantly sold. I've seen other reviews from makeupalley and other makeup websites but ren's video really convinced me ^_^  I love her by the way, I love watching her videos and, I trust her reviews.

 Renren's video ^_^


I was really pleased with my order. I was able to get a good deal with the palette by using Renren's discount code Renren before check out. Also, the shipping is super fast. I got my package within 2 days, wow!

Sub total: $15.95
Shipping: $9.55
Discount: -$4.00
Grand Total: $21.50!!!

It was packaged nicely ^_^

My curious dog sniffing the palette ^_^

Look at all these shades great for so many things. I can't wait to play with them on myself and friends ^_^

http://www.sedonalace.com  Click on the link to purchase this palette.

Do you have the same palette? Have you guys ordered from Sedona Lace before?




No comments:

Post a Comment