ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

۩ LOTD - Orange Fantasy ۩


Products used for this look: Kiko single eyeshadow no.75, L"oreal Telescopic mascara, Erni Rose Kitty Quad (I used the himmery white for highlighter), Oriflame silver liner, Vera Valenti liquid liner, Okalan 15 colors palette (I used the red for the outer corner), Quianyu 32 color palette (no.1) - I used the two oranges from the middle and the golden yellow (+ my UDPP in regular, a white base from Perfection Queen and a red pencil for my waterline)
I made a double winged line with the liquid liner and between the two flicks I added the silver liner. I also made some dots (as shown in the image) with the two liners.

Hope you enjoy this look! I look forward for your comments and feedback! Thank you!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment