ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, July 17, 2010

My face is glowing with Revlon Photo Ready Foundation

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! It's still hot over here in L.A. and I'm just trying my best to cool down. I just wanted to share my FOTD  using my newest liquid foundation, the Revlon Photo Ready. I finally gave in and got myself one of these lol. This won't be a review, but I just wanted to quickly show you how it looks on my face. It's my first time using it and I'm pretty pleased with it.

I don't want to get into the foundation too much but the shade I got was one shade lighter than my skin tone. Golden Beige. The shade after Golden Beige will be way too dark on me, so I didn't get it. I'd rather go lighter than dark. Also, unlike the Revlon Color Stay, there wasn't a lot of shades to choose from. Bummer!

Here is a photo taken in Auto (camera setting). I look glow-y.

Here is a photo taken in Macro. The photo is more crisp and the colors are more saturated and vivid. The shade is lighter than my skin tone, but I managed to make it work by blending it down to my neck using the beauty blender! And I like how my face looks flawless with a nice glow gaaahhh! I LIKE^_^

Photo taken outside in Macro with no flash. It still looks pretty good right?


Today is my first time using it and I'll give it about a week before I do my thorough review on it. It's still super hot over here in L.A. The only reason why I'm using this today is because I'm gonna be in an air-conditioned room the whole day. Otherwise, I would have worn my tinted moisturizer.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment