ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, July 11, 2010

FOTN: Random Dramatic Silver and Blue Green eyes.

You know when a writer gets a writer's block? Well sometimes I get a makeup artist block lol (if there is such a thing). I love to play with makeup and it's one of my favorite past time but sometimes I get blank whenever I'm about to start doing my makeup. Maybe because I think too much about it especially when I'm trying to create a fun and creative look.

I mentioned in the video tutorial I did for this look that sometimes I like to throw in all kinds of eye shadow colors on my eyes hoping that they would turn out amazing. Sometimes it works but other times it comes out as a complete disaster lol. But it's all good because I can always start all lover again since I can just remove the makeup and start all over again ^_^

So whenever I get that "makeup artist block", I just look at fashion magazines to get inspiration from celebrity makeup looks or high fashion editorial makeup or even the colors from clothes that i wear to come up with a look of my own. For example, I did this dramatic Silver and Blue Green eyes inspired by my top lol. It has stripes of burgundy, blue green, greyish silver and browns. I didn't think all those color would go together but they do and the result was pretty. I'm not sure where I can wear it but oh well...I hope you guys like it!









face:
-The Body Shop Vitamin E intense moisturizer for very dry skin
-Sedona Lace Camouflage concealer palette
-Alba Green Tea Eye gel
-Mark's Get a Tint tinted moisturizer.
-Derma Blend setting powder

eyes:
-NYX e/s in Burgundy Pearl
-NYX e/s in Silver
-L'oreal hip duo in Playful
-Sonia Kashuk gel liner in Ebony.
-Rimmel London Water proof mascara
-Creme lashes #46

cheeks:
-Mac blush in Gingerly

lips:
-Carmex lip balm
-Wet and Wild nude lip liner
-NYX round lip stick in Orange Soda
-NYX round lip stick in Thalia

Here is a video tutorial if you want to know how I did this look ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment