ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's super Shimmery!!!

I'm talking about my new lip gloss love, the Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Fashion Diva. It's supposed to give my lips a 3D effect from all the shimmers it has, but I don't see it O_o. But I have been using it almost everyday and I love it! Fashion Diva is gorgeous sheer purple-y magenta. It's sheerness may be an issue for some people, but I like the fact that it is sheer and it gives a hint of color with a lot shimmers on my lips. It's sooo pretty! ^_^


WHAT: New soft and brilliant formula filled with super shiny polymers and the next generation of pearls to create the illusion of 3D depth for fuller sexier looking lips. (source: http://www.milanicosmetics.com)
WHERE: I'm not sure if this shade is available in all drugstores. I got mine at my local CVS
PRICE:  $5.99-$6.99 depends on where you get them
AMOUNT: 0.12 oz
SHADE: Fashion Diva, purple-y magenta
TEXTURE: Smooth and non-sticky.
SCENT: It has a sweet candy scent to it.




The applicator is a thin brush.

Ugh! I'm not loving this gold cap. It looks tacky if you ask me O_o

Swatched heavily on a white paper. It has so much shimmers in it.

Swatch on my lips by itself. It's sheer and gorgeous.

PROS:
-It's a great everyday lip gloss to wear by itself because it's sheer.
-The thin brush applicator makes it easy to apply the gloss.
-The texture is non-sticky.
-The shimmers in it are not grainy.
-The shimmers are visible on the lips.
-It's pretty affordable.

CONS:
-The packaging is bulky and tacky in my opinion. Very outdated look. I hate the gold cap O_o
-It's not that long lasting but it's okay.
-The label/name is on a sticker instead of on the actual tube or cap. I just thought it was weird but I guess it shouldn't bother me.

FINAL THOUGHTS:  Even though, I hate the packaging and would not whipe this out in public, I still like this product and will re-purchase. I like that its sheer and it gives a hint of color on the lips with lots of shimmers if worn by itself, and it makes any lipstick look even more prettier if worn on top. Also, the shimmers are not grainy at all which s a major plus. I've tried other lip glosses where I would feel the shimmer/glitter on my lips. Yuck!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment