ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, July 8, 2010

LOOK: Pretty in Pink and Purple

When I have time in my hands, I either take a nap because its the best thing in the world or I play with my makeup ^_^. I came up with this Pretty in Pink and Purple look using a lot of NYX cosmetics and other stuff. My favorite part of this look is the cream blush I used by NYX called Glow. It's a really pretty bright pink shade that gave my face a pretty pink glow.

I can see myself sporting this look at a party, night out with the girls or any fun occasion. I also did a video tutorial so make sure you guys watch it at the end of this post. I hope you guys like it!






NYX cream blush in Glow

NYX e/s in Platinum Pink, Luxor and Mac e/s in Sketch

face:
-Body Shop Vitamin E moisturizer
-Alba Green Tea eye gel
-Almay Line Smoothing concealer in medium
-Mark's Get a Tint tinted moisturizer in Golden/Honey
-Dermablend setting powder

eyes:
-NYX eye base
-NYX e/s in Platinum Pink
-NYX e/s in Luxor
-Mac e/s in Sketch
-Jesse's Girl Eye Dust ( no name, but its a shimmery, glittery baby pink)

cheeks:
-NYX cream blush in Glow
-Milani mosaic blush in Sweet Cheeks

lips:
-Carmex lip balm
-Wet and Wild nude lip liner in Willow
-NYX round l/s in Tea Rose



cool makeup tips mentioned in the video
- Always apply a lip balm prior to makeup application. Let the lip balm sit on your lips and let it moisturize while you do your makeup.

- Apply a base underneath your eye shadows to make it last longer.

-Blend cream foundation with a foundation brush, fingers, sponge or stippling brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment