ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I love her Chinky eyes. A friend's makeover.

OMgooolay! I finally did makeup on Asian eyes. Yes, I'm pretty excited because I've been wanting to do makeup on a person with mono lids or Asian eyes. They come in different shapes and, I'm always curious on how to apply eye makeup on them because I think they are so beautiful.

This is my friend Grace and she's Korean American. She's never had her makeup done before ever. At first, she was a bit worried because she didn't want to look funny and she thought there's no way eye shadows would work with her small eyes. But nonetheless, she was nice enough to let me do my thing lol. Also, she didn't care what makeup I did so....dark smokey eyes it is!!! ^_^

I did her eye makeup slowly because I was trying to study her eyes. She didn't have a lot of lid space to work with and I was careful not to cover her entire lids that will cause her eyes to look smaller than what they are. I mainly focused on the outer V or outer corner of her eyes using a mix of black, burgundy and brown eye shadows. I also created a slight fake crease to give her eyes some definition. This part took a lot of blending. Then I did a very thick line on her upper lash line with a black gel liner. It came out really nice and the most important part was she loved it.


Grace's Before. She has amazing skin and no dark circles or pimples. Lucky!!!

Grace's After
Look, I applied false lashes on her and she loved it ^_^






She liked her makeup a lot and she said I can practice on her eyes anytime ^_^. I'll be more prepared next time and bring my brow stuff so I can mess with her eye brows next hehe...


Thank you guys for stopping by my blog and, I really appreciate everyone's comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment