ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, July 25, 2010

LOOK: Dramatic Black Smokey eyes using ELF Beauty Encyclopedia.

I know, I know another dramatic black smokey eyes. If you've been a long time follower of my blog then you should know that I've done this look so many times. This time I'm doing to again  using my Beauty Encyclopedia Sparkle Eye edition by ELF. I love the black eyeshadow in the palette. It's shimmery and it's packed with glitters! It's very similar to Urban Decay's e/s in Oil Slick, no joke! It's just sooo pretty!

 It's a great palette to have if you're a beginner in makeup or simply a makeup junkie like me. You get a lot of eyeshadows to play with and create many looks and for the price of $5, you can't go wrong!  I'm going to do more looks using this palette to show how awesome this palette is.













face:
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture
- Almay Line Smoothing concealer
- Mark's Powder Buff foundation in Golden
- Mac's Fix Plus

eyes:
- Almay Line Smoothing concealer as a base
- Mark's powder buff foundation to set the concealer on the eye lids.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
- Beauty Encyclopedia Sparkle Eye Edition by ELF using the black e/s, dark brown e/s and white cream shadow.
- Miss Adoro lashes #46
- Sonia Kashuk gel liner in Ebony

cheeks:
- ELF Studio Line blush in Peachy Keen
- Milani Powder Mosaics in Afterglow
lips:
- Carmex
- Wet and Wild nude lip liner in Willow
- Mac Lipglass in C-thru

Watch the video tutorial I did for this look ^_^


Cool tips mentioned in the video
- Apply a Primer underneath your eye shadows to saturate the color
- Apply a black creamy base underneath to intensify the black eyeshadow
- Use patting motion when applying a shimmery/glittery eye shadow. Sponge tip applicators are great for this purpose. Also, you get less fall outs when you pat instead of swipe. You got it?
- Make sure you have a clean face before you apply concealer and foundation.

Thank you soo much for stopping by. I appreciate everyone's comments!!! Have an awesome Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment