ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

LOOK: Purple-y Burgundy Eyes using ELF Beauty Encyclopedia.

As promised, here is another look using the coolest eye shadow palette from ELF called The Beauty Encyclopedia Eye Sparkle Edition. I'm still amazed by the quality of this palette for it's inexpensive price tag. A lot of the eye shadows are very similar to Urban Decay's eye shadows, no joke!

I did a dramatic smokey purple-y burgundy eyes with nude lips. I know, another smokey eyes lol but I I love them ^_^ I promise, my next look from this palette will be an everyday look.Click HERE to see the first look I did using this palette ^_^
















Physicians Formula Organic Wear in Super Ginger is what I wore on my lips ^_^ It's a pretty nude shimmery shade.


face:
-The Body Shop Vitamin E intense moisturizer
-Alba Eye gel
-Almay Line Smoothing concealer in medium
-Revlon Color Stay liquid foundation 
-Mark's Powder Buff powder foundation in Golden

eyes:
-Almay Line Smoothing concealer in medium
-Mark's Powder Buff powder foundation in Golden
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-ELF's Beauty Encyclopedia in Eye Sparkle edition
-Sonia Kashuk gel liner in Ebony
-Miss Adoro lashes #46

cheeks:
-Mac blush in Gingerly
-Milani powder mosaic in Afterglow

lips:
-Carmex lip balm
-Wet and Wild nude lip liner in Willow
-Physicians Formula Organics in Super Ginger

Here is video tutorial I did if you want to learn how I did this look ^_^


Cool Tip mentioned in the video
-Wear a light lip color with dramatic smokey eyes so they won't compete with each other. You will look funny if you don't ^_^

Thank you so much stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment