ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, February 19, 2011

OOTN: Old Sweater dress and Hoop Earrings

This is what I wore last night for my friend's birthday dinner. I wore a really old sweater dress that I've had since college, which was ancient years ago, and dressed it up with a belt. I've worn this dress too many times, but never with a belt. It actually looked pretty cool, and it gave the illusion that I have a small waist ^_^.

I wanted to wear a long necklace for my accessories, but I couldn't decide what I wanted, so I ended up wearing my huge Chola hoop earrings and a stretch bangle bracelet. Can't go wrong with hoops!



I'm going to do a post on my makeup here soon! It may look like I don't have a lot of makeup on, but trust me I do lol.




sweater dress- Tricot Joli (Downtown L.A. Fashion District) $10
faded black leather belt- mom's ^_^
skinny jeans- Tyte (My best friend gave it to me, and she got it at Macy's) $10
hoop earrings- Downtown L.A. Fashion District $1
stretch bangle bracelet- Forever 21 $10
grey boots- Cathy Jean $60





Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment