ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

FOTD: Black Liner and Reddish Purple lips

Hey everyone, I just want to share this makeup look I wore to work on Sunday. Who the heck works on Sunday? Unfortunately, I do! O_o. I had to be there at 7:30am for an early meeting which sucked ugh! I tried to wake up as early as I could, but not early enough to get all pretty and do my makeup. I woke up, took a shower, combed my hair, got dressed, packed all my makeup in my super cute Hello Kitty lunch bag that I use as my makeup bag, and I was out the door. (Click here to see what it looks like) I looked like poop without makeup but I didn't care. I didn't want to be late.

Luckily, there wasn't any traffic and I was able to get to work 15 minutes early. I rushed to the public restroom and did my makeup super fast. It was a bit annoying because the lighting was terrible and I had to lean over the counter to get closer to the mirror to see what I was doing, but hey, I made it work. I was able to do my makeup in a little over 10 minutes. Sigh...I looked much better ^_^

Sorry for the bad quality of the photos. I was using my small digital camera.






In 10 minutes, I did a very easy and simple makeup look. It consisted of: a sheer application of liquid foundation and concealer, soft eye brows, lots of black gel liner, mascara, a little bit of blush and a bold lip color. I chose a purple shade for my lips. I know, purple lips again like my last FOTD lol. I dunno, I've been really liking plums, reds and purples on my lips. I just love how it makes me look older haha...





GET THE LOOK

face:
Use a wet sponge to apply Revlon Color Stay foundation all over the face. This will give your face a sheer coverage, enough to even out the skin tone. Apply Almay Line Smoothing concealer in medium under the eyes and blend it with the same wet sponge. This will lightly conceal dark circles, making the eyes look bright and awake. Then, dust Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium Deep all over the face to set the makeup. This will make the face makeup last for a long time.

brows: 
Fill them in lightly with Wet n Wild brow pencil in taupe and Chattecaille Eye Pencil in Bark (dark brown) and use a spooly to blend the colors together. Using a spooly will give the eye brows a more natural look.


eyes:
Apply Stila Sudge Pot in black with an angled liner brush on the upper lash line and the water line. Curl the lashes and apply NYX Doll Eye mascara. Apply several coats to make them look thicker and longer. Then, re-curl the lashes to make the look bigger.


cheeks:
Mix MAC blush in Melba and Gingerly and apply it lightly on the cheeks with a fluffy blush brush. Choose a matte shade, meaning no shimmer or iridescent to give the face a more natural glow.

lips:
For a pop of color, apply Wet n Wild Megalast Matte lipstick in 916D Ravin Rasin which is a deep reddish purple shade. This lipstick is awesome! 




Wet n' Wild Megalast Matte lipstick in 916D Ravin' Raisin on my lips. I'm really loving this lipstick. It applied smooth and it doesn't dry out my lips.




Well, that's it for this look. I hope you guys are not tired of my purple lips yet lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment