ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Spotted: Huge Cosmetic/Beauty Section and ELF Beauty Books at Ralphs

A few weeks back, I dragged Kiko to a Ralphs grocery store down on Hawthorn blvd at Redondo Beach to  grab some munchies before we head to the beach. I love Ralphs. Sometimes, I would rather get hot food from their deli and bakery instead of eating at a restaurant. They're cheap and really good  in my opinion. I especially like their turkey sandwiches, cheeses, baked chicken and potato wedges ^_^

We were just about to leave when I remembered to grab some pads hehe. I felt it coming anytime soon so might as well get some just to be prepared ^_^. So, I went back and ran to the beauty and wellness aisle and to my surprise, I found a huge section of cosmetics. OMG it was huge! My eyes popped wide open when I saw more than half the aisle were drugstore makeup, makeup brushes, nail polishes and hair tools. It was like a de ja vu of my Bed Bath and Beyond experience. I know grocery stores like Vons, Food 4 Less, and Albertsons have a beauty section but I couldn't remember seeing it this big. It felt like I was at the drugstore lol.








Most of the makeup brands they carried were Revlon, Maybelline, Cover Girl and L'Oreal. It was very organized. I wished my local drugstore looked like this lol.













Eco Tools brushes!!!


A big selection of hair tools like Revlon and Conair curling irons and hair straighteners.




Oh and I was surprised to see the ELF or eyes.lips.face. Beauty Encyclopedias. Usually, these are sold on the ELF website or Target so finding them at a grocery store was surprising!




This is really exciting. Now you can do your grocery shopping and feed your beauty addiction at the same time. The only bad thing I noticed were the prices. Most of the makeup were full price and, I didn't see any BOGO (buy one, get one) sale. I doubt that they would have it, but I'm pretty sure you can use a coupon to get a discount. Also, I'm not sure if all Ralphs carries a huge cosmetic section. I'll find out and I will edit this post and let you guys know.




No comments:

Post a Comment