ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spotted: Rosalyn Sanchez on Cosmopolitan Magazine (Spanish)

The other day, when I went to my local Walgreens, I  spotted Rosalyn Sanchez on the cover of this month's issue of Spanish Cosmopolitan magazine. Awwww...I couldn't help but get excited because I know who did her makeup. It's celebrity  makeup artist Luis Casco of Latina Makeup and Beauty blog. I love Luis and I read his blog everyday. It was just last week, when he did a post on his experience working with Rosalyn and how he did her makeup and now I see his work everywhere. I just thought it was so cool!




I love Rosalyn's makeup. It's soft yet defined and sexy at the same time. I was also fascinated with her nose lol. It's so small and pretty! I asked Luis if he contoured her nose and he said, he just applied high light on the bridge of the nose and that's it! Man, it's perfect!




If you want to learn how to get Rosalyn's makeup look, please visit Luis' blog Latina Makeup and Beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment