ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, February 17, 2011

OOTD: Not So Skinny Belt

This is what I wore to work on Sunday. I wore a not so skinny black belt with a striped bronze and black cardigan. I wanted to wear my new patent leather skinny black belt that I bought from Ann Taylor, but I couldn't find it...ugh! O_o. It would've looked much better, but eh...this one was okay.

I still suck at posing haha...but I'm trying ^_^


I also did a post on the makeup I wore here. It was a simple black liner and reddish purple lips. You probably can't see it that well, but if you're interested, click here to see what it looks like.





cardigan - Everyl (San Pedro Wholesale Mart) $5
black camisole -Downtown L.A. Fashion District $2.50
black leather belt- grandma's belt ^_^
jeggings- Cielo (San Pedro Wholesale Mart) $7 
necklace- Forever Love $7
leather purse: Ann Taylor $148
black faux leather boots- Downtown L.A. Fashion District $18


Thank you so much for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment