ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, February 28, 2011

♠☼ POTD * Blue Flowers ☼♠

Today I am showing you another one of my paintings, another static nature, very colorful, mostly in blue, green and yellow. This painting was made in the summer of 2007, at my 20 years of age and I don't consider it one of my best. Actually, I am not completely satisfied with any of my work... It's made in acrylics on an A3 size paper and I used normal strokes for this, no special technique.
*
Astazi o sa va prezint o alta pictura de-a mea, inca o natura moarta, puternic colorata, predominand nuante de albastru, galben si verde inchis. Acest tablou a fost realizat in vara lui 2007, pe cand aveam 20 de ani si nu il consider unul dintre cele mai bune desene ale mele. De fapt, rareori sunt complet multumita de ceea ce rezulta in final... Este pictat in acrilice pe foaie A4 cu tuse normale, fara vreo tehnica speciala.

You can click on the image to view it larger.
*
Puteti da click pe imagine pentru a o vedea mare.

Deatails of the leaves and background.
*
Detaliu cu frunzele si fundalul.

Detalis of the flowers.
*
Detaliu cu florile compozitiei.

Detail of the beads and transparency of the vase.
*
Detaliu cu margelele si transparenta vazei.

Hope you've enjoyed my painting and please leave your feedback.
Have a great day!

XoxO,
~ alexandrazeres@yahoo.com ~

No comments:

Post a Comment