ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, February 28, 2011

Funky Town

Hello?  Is anyone out there?  I wouldn't blame you if you abandoned my blog...it seems I've been a neglectful writer as of late.  I'm not sure why that is.  I have tons of products I need to write about and I think up ideas for new posts all the time.  But lately...when it comes to putting words down, I just can't seem to be bothered.

I, my friends, am in a blogging funk.  

I've been writing here since 2006, so I guess a period of blah-ness is to be expected.  But I am not happy about it.  It's bothering me that I've been negligent, and I am of two minds.  On one side, I tell myself, "to hell with it.  It's been a good run, but maybe it's time to close up shop."  On the other side, I say, "sit down and write.  This is not the time to quit...it's a time to reevaluate and reconstruct."  Since it's easier to do nothing, that's exactly what I have done.

I think the side of me that wants to reevaluate and come back better than ever is edging out the other side that says F-it.  I do know this: I have a lot still in me to share, and I really DON'T have any intention to shutter this site any time soon. 

I will get back into the writing and posting routine I'm used to...it seems I am just taking a temporary hiatus.  I don't know how long it would last.  Hell, if I get my act together, I might be back tomorrow like this little silent stretch never happened.

All I ask is that you hang in there and stick with me.  I'll shatter this blogging funk in no time, and (being completely optimistic) hope that the best is yet to come!

Before I end this post, I'll ask you this: how do you bust out of a funk?  We all get into them, and we all find our ways out (hopefully).  Let me know what works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment