ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Outfit: "I have nothing to wear"

This is the outfit I wore on Friday for the potluck and karaoke party I organized for my best friend Monica's birthday. I looked at my closet and said to myself "dang, I have nothing to wear!" I say that all the time, and it gets my mom annoyed because in reality, I do have a lot of clothes. Most of them are still in shopping bags, with tags or they just don't fit anymore lol. My problem is, I don't know how to wear them or make a nice outfit out of them. I told you I suck at fashion lol.

So I challenged myself to come up with an outfit using clothes I've never worn. It took me awhile to put it together, but I did it. I dug deep in my closet, and found a button up long sleeve shirt that I bought a looooong time ago at Downtown L.A. Fashion Distritct for only a buck (no tax!). I put a belt around it because I have a thing for belts at the moment ( It's the same belt I wore here), then I wore a black crochet vest that I also bought a loooong time ago at the Fashion District to add a nice layer (huh? don't listen to me. I don't have a clue what I'm talking about). Then, I just wore my jeggings because they're so comfortable and grey boots because I can't find my black ones O_o.





Sorry guys, the only decent pose I can do is to put my hand on my waist and smile real big ^_^









What do you think? 


shirt- Maurices (Downtown L.A. Fashion District) $1
jeggings- Cello (Downtown L.A. Fashion District) $7
black crochet vest- SugarLips (San Pedro Wholesale Mart) $5
faded black belt- Mom's
grey boots- Cathy Jean $60
stretch gold bangle bracelet- Ann Taylor $68
necklace- Ann Taylor



A few photos from the fiesta!



 Grace, Me, Aracely and Mon


Mon got a little shy...assuuus!!



...with my Kiko



My favorite karaoke song is "I'm Crazy for You" by Madonna. I always score a 98!



Thank you so much for stopping  by and I appreciate all your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment