ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Year Older...

Hooray! Today's my birthday.  I'm taking the day off of work (and blogging) to spend time with my husband and family...you know, the people that REALLY matter the most.  I fully intend to make the most of this day and this year.  And I can finally say that I am starting to feel like an adult, and that it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

I don't mind getting older.  I'm not afraid of stupid things like wrinkles or frown lines.  I'm just happy to be here another day, another year, to experience all that I can.

I'll try to get back to blogging duties tomorrow to round out the week (I have a Beauty Product of the Week I've been putting off for ages--argh!)...but in case I don't, here's a few quotes from other, wiser, folks about growing old(er).

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ~Chili Davis

Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. ~Mark Twain

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment