ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, February 13, 2011

FOTD: False Lashes and Purple lips

As many of you know, I caught the flu and it was making my life miserable. For days, I wasn't able to breathe right and I was coughing like I was gonna throw up...yuck! It was weak, helpless and ugly lol. But thank goodness I'm all better now, and I can go on with my life ^_^ 

Today, I was able to go out with Kiko and for the first time in forever, I was able to put a full face makeup on. I'm telling you, It was the best feeling ever! I just feel more confident and more beautiful with makeup. ^_^

For my makeup, I initially planned on something dramatic, like smoky eyes with pinky nude lips. But as soon as I sat on my little makeup station, I quickly changed my mind and ended up with a simple and soft neutral eye makeup with false lashes and paired them with some pinky purple lips. I wanted to look fresh and pretty and, I think it turned out well. What do you think?




























GET THE LOOK

face:
Start with foundation. Apply liquid foundation with a wet sponge. Use a concealer one shade lighter than your skin tone and apply it under the eyes, blending it with the same wet sponge. This will give your face a sheer coverage and a more natural look.Then, set everything with a face powder. This will make your face makeup stay on all day.

eyes: 
The eye makeup was very easy and simple. Use a muted golden brown shadow and brush it above the crease with a fluffy blending brush. Then, line the upper lash line with a dark brown liner pen and finished it off with a pair of natural looking false lashes. The false lashes will enhance your eye makeup, so choose any style you please. Also, use a black gel liner to cover the traces of dry lash glue. 




For the false lashes, I used ES lashes in A103  from  http://www.kkcenterhk.com/. I was given an opportunity to try them out and I'm really loving them. I love how the band or base was very easy to bend to fit my eyes ^_^



brows:
Fill them in lightly using two shades, a taupe and dark brown brow pencil. Then, use a spooly to brush the hair and blend the colors together. Using a spooly for blending will give the brows a more natural look.




cheeks:
Mix 2 shades of powder blushes, one soft coral peach and a capri bronze and apply it on the apple of the cheeks using a fluffy blush brush. Mixing the 2 shades will result in a warm peachy shade...so pretty!

lips:
Fill in the entire lips using a natural nude lip liner and top it off with a neutral pinky purple lipstick. Chose a purple shade for a pop of color, but you can use any lipstick shade you prefer.




NYX round lipstick in Lala on my lips


Product list

face:
-Revlon Color Stay foundation in Golden Caramel
-Mac Fix+
-Almay Line Smoothing concealer in medium
-Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium Deep

brows:
-Wet n Wild brow liner in Taupe
-Chantecaille Precision eye pencil in Bark
-spooly

eyes:
-MAC e/s in Cork
-Phsicians Formula Eye Marker in dark brown
-KKcenterhk ES brand false lashes in A103. Buy it here.
-Stila Smudge Pot in black

cheeks:
-MAC powder blush in Gingerly
-MAC powder blush in Melba

lips:
-EOS lip butter in summer fruit
-ELF nude lip liner and definer
-NYX round l/s in Lala



...with Kiko and my little newphew Momo...asuuus! Don't we look like a family? lol



Thank you so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment