ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Birchbox#4: Be Fine, Nars, Bare Escentuals and etc...

It's that time of the month again...Birchbox ^_^ This is my 4th Birchbox, and it's still makes me excited whenever I get it in the mail. I just love seeing the hot pink box because I know it's gonna be beauty goodies just for me! ^_^ By the way, if you don't know what Birchbox is, it's a monthly subscription service where you get 4-5 deluxe samples from different high end beauty brands hand picked by the Birchbox team. To learn more about them just click here. Or if you want to see my previous Birchbox packages, then click herehere and here!








As always, the packaging is super cute with the colored paper and ribbons. It's these little things that makes the package special.



Bare Minerals, Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara. I've never tried anything from this line, so I'm pretty excited to try this out. It's supposed to give your lashes serious volume and intensity. We will see...



Befine, Exfoliating Brown Sugar Cleanser. I've never heard of this brand before, but I love exfoliating products, so I'm excited to try this out too. Since I don't have sensitive skin, I don't think I'll have a problem with it.







Nars, Orgasm Illuminator. OMG, no freakin' way! I'm so happy they included a product sample of this cult favorite brand that I can never afford haha. It's a peachy pink highlighter or illuminator that supposed to add a nice glow to your face.



Pomega5, Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer. Once again, a brand that I've never heard of, but I'm already liking the fact that it's mattifying and it has anti-oxidants. I kind'a wished the sample was a little bigger though.



Sweetriot Chocolate-Covered Cacao Nibs. This is the Birchbox treat. I know it's not a beauty product but it's pretty neat that included this in the package. Anything chocolate is cool with me ^_^






I'm happy with this month's Birchbox, and I can't wait to try these all out.

Go to www.birchbox.com to subscribe and get your own Birchbox too!

No comments:

Post a Comment