ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, February 5, 2011

The sick girl's OOTD and FOTD (outfit and makeup)

This is what I wore today when I dragged Kiko to The Grove to get some chicken soup. Yes, I wanted my chicken soup so bad. I could have made it at home but it was my excuse to spend some time with Kiko. I also felt like I needed to get out of the house to get some fresh air...or more like smog because we all know fresh air doesn't exist in L.A. O_o

I was looking like poo, so to look half decent, I took a warm shower, put my most comfortable clothes and shoes and a little bit of make up. I don't think this outfit is interesting at all but eh...I like it ^_^


I seriously need some posing lessons lol.



Becks and Kiks at Cheesecake Factory

For my makeup, I kept it simple and minimal. 

eyes:
I lined my eyes by creating a thin line on my upper lash line and water line with Stila Smudge Pot in black. My eyes were covered with sunglasses most of the time so it didn't matter. 

face:
I made a tinted moisturizer by mixing Revlon Color Stay foundation with The Body Shop Intense Moisture creme and applied it all over my face using a sponge. This gave my face a more natural look like I wasn't wearing any foundation at all. To make me look less tired and sick, I applied a few dots of Almay Line Smoothing concealer (one shade lighter than my skin tone) under my eyes and blended it with the same sponge. Then to set everything, I lightly dusted MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural all over my face with a face powder I love this face powder. It always gives me a healthy glow.

brows:
I applied MAC eye shadow in Cork using an angled liner brush to fill in my brows.

cheeks:
I did a light sweep of MAC powder blush in Gingerly on the apple of my cheeks using a blush brush.

lips:
I used Revlon matte lipstick in Pink Pout and dabbed it lightly on my lips and blended it with my fingers to sheer it out. Too bad no kissing action happened. I didn't want to get Kiko sick lol


After my mini date witk Kiko, I came home to my NyQuil, Lagundi tea with honey and lemon. They're my best friends right now.



Thanks for all the get well soon wishes. I love you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment