ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, May 13, 2011

Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover.

Clinique Take The Day Off makeup remover for lids, lashes and lips is my current makeup remover, along with my Yes To Cucumber wipes. I use it to remove my eye makeup, while I use the wipes to remove my face makeup (foundation and concealer). I better do a review because as you can see, I'm almost out! I bought it at Macy's at the Clinique counter back in the beginning of February for $18. I know I could've gone to the drugstore for a more affordable makeup remover, but I just wanted to try something new. Besides, Monica gave me a gift card so technically, she paid for it lol.





WHAT: Makeup remover for lids, lash and lips

WHERE: Available at your local Clinique counter for $18. I got mine at Macy's.

WHEN: Permanent











HOW: Moisten a cotton ball and gently press onto the eye lids for a few seconds, then wipe downwards.


I love this makeup remover because I don't need to put a lit of effort in removing my makeup whether it's waterproof or not. I also like how in spite of the oil in the formula, it didn't leave my eyes feeling greasy...it only has a slippery feel in the beginning, but it quickly goes away.



I highly recommend this makeup remover. I know it's expensive, but it's worth the money because it does an awesome job in removing makeup.




No comments:

Post a Comment