ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, May 13, 2011

BeautiControl Sandstone Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial

Besides smoky eyes, Everyday Neutral eyes is my other favorite eye makeup. It's what I like to do when I'm not feeling too creative and I just want something easy and pretty. I like how it goes with whatever lip and cheek color too. It simply enhances my eyes in a very natural way.

For this tutorial, I used BeautiControl Mineral Shadow Trio in Sandstone. It has all the neutral colors I need to create an everyday look. Shimmery off white, soft brown and a matte brown eye shadow. Watch out for my review on this trio.








1. Prep the eyes by applying your favorite base/primer. Apply the shimmery off white all over the lids up to the brow bone using a big fluffy brush.

It should look something like this.

2. Apply the soft brown shade above the crease using a fluffy blending brush (Sigma Blending Brush). This will be the transition color from the crease to the brow bone and will act as a background for the crease color.

It should look something like this.

3. Apply the shimmery off white shade all over the lids using an eye shader brush (I'm using ELF $1 shader brush).

It should look something like this.

4.  Contour the eyes by applying the matte brown shadow on outer V using a medium pencil brush. This will give the eyes definition.

Contour to your own liking. It's up to you if you want to use more or less brown.



5.  Blend the shadows using a medium blending brush until the harsh line get blended into a nice fade.

It should look something like this.

6. Apply the same matte brown shadow on  the outer half of the lower lash line using an angeled liner brush. 

7. Apply the shimmery off white shadow on the rest of the lower lash line using the same angled liner brush. The shimmery off white will give the eyes a brighter look.

Were almost done ^_^

8. Line the upper lash liner and water line with Stila Smudge Pot in Black using an angeled liner brush. Curl lashes, apply NYX Doll Eye Long Lash mascara and you're finished!





It should look something like this ^_^




I hope this tutorial helps!




No comments:

Post a Comment