ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Swatch/Photos: Philosphy Dreamy Tangerini High-Gloss, High-Flavor Lip Shine








Philosophy Dreamy Tangerini High-Gloss, High-Flavor Lip Shine is a sheer coral pink with fine silver shimmers. This is my very first lip gloss from Philosphy and I'm really loving it. It smells so delicious, like and  orange creamsicles. Yum! I could not stop smelling it. The texture is non sticky and quite moisturizing. I've applied it by itself without a lip balm underneath and it didn't dry out my lips. The hint of coral pink with shimmers is invisible on the lips, but I don't mind because it's a great gloss to top off any lip color. It provides a gorgeous luscious shine to the lips. Love it!





price: $10
availability: Philosophy.com, Philosophy counters


Do you own any Philosophy Lip Shine? Which one is your favorite flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment