ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Target Beauty Bag is Here!!!

My Free Target Beauty Bag is here whoo hoo! I signed up for it a month ago and I just got it in the mail today. I know it took forever, but it's finally here and I love it. If you guys didn't know Target was giving away a  free Sonia Kashuk beauty bag filled with beauty samples. .




The package came with a white box with the Target Logo. Super cute!



Sonia Kashuk beauty bag.







Neutorgena Naturals lip balm. It's from their new natural skin care line, so I'm excited to try it out. No harsh chemincals, dyes, parabens, sulfate and etc.



Sample bottle Pantene Fine Hair Solution Shampoo. I've always been a big fan of Pantene, so for sure this will be a good one.



Sample bottle Nivea Express Hydration lotion. I've never tried any Nivea products before, so this a first for me. It smells really good!



sample packet of Fekkai Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner. I know Shea Butter is good for the skin, but I didn't know it can be good for the hair too.



sample of Revlon Color Burst lipgloss in Hot Pink. I love anything from the Color Burst line, so I know this lip gloss is awesome!


Free Coupons and lots of them!!! I'm a sucker for coupons.



I'm so happy with the samples I got. It actually reminded me of the Birchbox I get every month, but with drugstore brands and it's free!!! I don't know when they are going have it again, but I will let everyone know as soon as I find out.

Did you get your Target Beauty Bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment