ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Review/Swatch: Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Coral




I can't get enough of Revlon ColorBurst in Coral. It's my favorite lipstick at the moment.

shade: Coral. It's more of a red orange than coral in my opinion. It's bold without being too loud and scary. I even find it wearable during the day time. I've worn it to work and clients and my co-workers loves it.
packaging: I'm loving the packaging of the Color Burst line. The quilted pattern is classy and sophisticated.
texture: It has a smooth texture that glides on the lips without tugging. It's also non drying on my lips as long as I have a good lip balm underneath.
finish: It's satin with a slight gloss finish. I don't even need a lipgloss to enhance the shade. It's so pretty on it's own.
coverage: It has great pigmentation and I get a medium coverage with one layer.
longevity: I've worn it many times and it last about 3-4 hours before I notice a little fading. It's relatively good compare to other drugstore lipstick.
price: $8.99 or less. It's a bit expensive for a drugstore lipstick. I suggest to wait for a BOGO sale or use a coupon.








Swatches





Here's what it looks like on me when I first wore it for my Holiday Glam Makeup. Do you seee how it looks soft on my lips? You can wear it day or night.





Do you own this shade? What are your thoughts? 




No comments:

Post a Comment