ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Apollo Sebo De Macho...scar remover whaaa???

You're probably thinking WTH is Sebo De Macho? Lets talk about the name. It literally means "a man's tallow". Tallow is a fatty substance extracted from sheep and cattle used to make soaps, candles and etc. Of course it's not a man's tallow. It's just the name.

This is also house hold name in the Philippines. My mom, grandma and the rest of my family have used this for years. Most of the people who have used it can attest that it really works while there are some who were disappointed. I did a lot of research online on how this product came about, ingredients and any valuable info but I failed. I only found a bunch of testimonials from people saying that it really works.



I do recall my mom putting it on my legs and knees when I was little kid because I used to scrape myself a lot from playing outside. Man, kids nowadays doesn't play like we used to back in the days. We were outside running in mud and rain, playing baseball, sipa, kickball, Chinese garter and never ending tag and hide and seek. Now kids are marinating their butts on the couch playing video games, and in front of youtube watching videos lol. But anyway, do I remember it working? Umm..not really but I can say that I don't see any major scars on my legs.

I made a few messages on facebook asking my friends in the Philippines what they think about it and, they all said this product works but it always depends on how old the scar is. The older the scar, the harder it is to remove. It can lighten it but it won't thoroughly remove it.



It's in a really small container with 12g of product. The texture is like a balm. It's smooth, non-sticky, odorless and applies clear with a shiny finish that disappears after awhile. You apply it like you would apply a cream on your skin but you only need a little bit and you massage it on top of the scar using your fingers.




I'm not going to have a before and after picture right now because it's going to take forever to see if this product is really effective. However, I will try it on some scars I have on my body and I will keep you guys updated.

This is available in the Philippines but you can purchase this on pinoygrocery.com. I got mine from my mom ^_^

Have you guys every heard of Sebo De Macho? Or do you know any scar removing products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment