ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Halloween Lipstick Picks from NYX

Halloween is just around the corner and I just want to share with you guys my Halloween lipstick picks from NYX. I think these colors would be great to wear for a Halloween makeup look. Of course it depends on what look you are trying to go for but If you have absolutely no idea what to do the you can definitely rock these bold and beautiful colors instead and still look cool and pretty on Halloween ^_^

1. Medusa round lipstick is a gorgeous dark plum with shimmers.  The shimmers are visible in the tube but not so much on the lips. This is actually one of my favorite shades from the round lipstick line. I've rocked this color many times with neutral eyes or winged liner. I would use this color for a Vampire makeup or a sexy Gothic look.












This is Mandy Moore sporting a Vampy makeup look as an example on how you can wear this color. This is not the same exact color as Medusa but its pretty close.



2. Black Cherry round lipstick is a warm red-plum color with a creamy semi-matte finish. This color is wearable because its not too red or too purple. This shade is also perfect for that sexy vamp look.











Here is an example of how you can wear this color. Taylor Momsen is sporting a very sexy smokey eyes with the vampy plum-y red lips. Again, its not the same color but it's a pretty close one right?




3.Penelope round lipstick is a true black lipstick. It's very creamy and opaque, I love it! You might ask what the heck am I going to do with a black lipstick? It's good to have one in your makeup collection. I keep this around in case I want to do a Gothic or crazy high fashion makeup look. I also use it to mix with my other bright color lipsticks to tone down the color. It really does come in handy.








Here is the Kim Kardashian still looking beautiful with a dark, almost black lips and very pale skin. Very Twilight isn't it? Gahhh..I love her!

I hope this was helpful and I suggest you check these colors out. They are very inexpensive and are great shades to add to your super-growing makeup collection ^_^. You can buy these at the NYX website.

"The makeup is simply an extension of the personality and colors, clothing, makeup all express something."-Gene Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment