ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, September 17, 2010

My Prizes from MakeupVideosAndMore

I love the feeling of knowing that there is a package waiting for me at home especially if I know if it's makeup. I know, I'm being silly but I love getting packages and opening them is like Chirstmas ^_^ A couple of days ago I won a video contest on youtube. Valeree of MakeUpVideosAndMore  hosted a contest on making a video of your take on a beginner's makeup kit. I gave it a shot and, I was lucky enough to be picked as her winner wooohooo!!! I never really get lucky with contest like this so this was kind of a big deal for me.

Anyway, she was very generous and gave me so many cool things and she added something that totally made me super happy!


She got me the 88 Matte eye shadow palette. If you're active in the makeup blogging or youtube community then for sure you have seen this already. I was really excited to get this because  most of the shadows in this palette are matte which means no shimmer or iridescent and I love those type of eye shadows. Matte gives you a sophisticated look. I can't wait to play with this and create so many looks.

I'm a sucker for makeup palettes. I can't get enough of them ^_^



It's my first time owning anything from Cargo cosmetics. I'm not sure if they are still around if its a pretty expensive makeup. I love the eye liner and lip gloss. They are so pigmented. I also can't wait to try the shimmer loose powder from NYX. I've never had a shimmery loose powder before so we will see how this one works.

And the last thing she got me is this super cool Urban Decay Face Palette. I love Urban Decay especially their eye shadows and makeup palettes so this one really made me go awwww. I'm in love with the packaging. It's the prettiest and skinniest palette. This is a bonus gift for being a long time subscriber of her channel. It's so thoughtful and sweet of Valeree to get me this. She didn't have to but she did so she's awesome.

The face palette consist of 3 eye shadows, 1 blush and 3 lip color. It's so pretty I don't even wanna touch or swatch it but at the same time I want to play with it already.

This is her note that she wrote me. She's really nice and sweet and that's why I love watching her videos before and now. She does a lot of easy to follow makeup tutorials she's really good at what she does so I suggest to subscribe to her!

Here is a video I did if you wanna see my reaction to the stuff that I got ^_^

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and welcome to all new followers ^_^


"Beauty is about perception, not about make-up. I think the beginning of all beauty is knowing and liking oneself. You can't put on make-up, or dress yourself, or do you hair with any sort of fun or joy if you're doing it from a position of correction." -Kevyn Aucoin

No comments:

Post a Comment