ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, September 26, 2010

#+ LOTD ~ Shimmery Green & Purple +#

 This look was done late in the afternoon, when I caught just a little bit of natural light... It's a simple look, with my favorite makeup colors, green and purple, but with a dramatic touch. I like to call it a more colorful fall makeup...

I used basically just two colors, green and purple, but in different shades, to create a pretty effect and gradient. 

First thing I did was to apply a black cream base on my lid. Then I added a brown eyeshadow on my crease, just to deepen out the look a little. Then I added a shimmery green e/s on the middle of my lid and a shimmery dark purple on the outer and inner corner of the eyes.

On top of the green, to make it more shimmery, I added a darker green pigment and on top of the purple, a shimmery purple pigment, blending the colors together, in a very light touch.

I selected the glittery purple e/s again and placed it a little above the green too, blending it with the brown. As a highlighter, I applied a shimmery light iridescent green e/s.

On my lower lashline I smudged the green eyeshadow used as a base, then applied white on my waterline and a heavy liquid liner on my upper lid. Then I added a pair of long and dramatic lashes and some mascara, to stick my real lashes to the false ones.

For my cheeks I used some brownish blush and bronzer and for the lips, a brown lip pencil and a pink gloss. And that's the finished look! Simple, huh? :P

PRODUCTS USED:

- Elf mineral eyeshadow primer
- Elf cream duo in "Black Licorice"
- Kiko single green eyeshadow (no. 78)
- Bourjois glittery purple baked eyeshadow
- The Euphoric Dysphoria green pigment in "Twilight Green"
- The Euphoric Dysphoria purple pigment in "Love Song"
- Elf brown e/s from "Nymph Dreams" quad
- Magic Visage iridescent green (my DIY palette)
- Elf black liquid liner
- Nyx Jumbo eye pencil in "Milk"
- Elegant Lashes #415
- Revlon "Double Twist" mascara
- Gabrini brown lip pencil in waterproof
- Elf hypershine gloss in "Fairy"
- LA Colors bronzer in "Golden".
Hope you've enjoyed this simple look. Nothing fancy like my previous ones. But hopefully pretty ^.^

Off topic now. Aseara am vazut a treia parte din seria Twilight, "Eclipse". Nu stiu ce sa zic, eu oricum nu sunt o fana foarte mare a seriei, dar mie una parca mi-a placut mai mult 2, "New Moon". In 3 am fost cam confused... Il place Bella pe Jacob sau nu? ('cause I know I sure do :D :P~) Si care e faza cu Volturii aia, ca eu tot nu inteleg de ce sunt ei boshii in film si ce rol au ei de fapt?! Iar Dakota in acel rol.... Nu-mi prea place, sincer. E prea cumintica pentru asa un personaj... Oricum, un film putin cam prea unreal, even for a romantic like me. I mean, Edward e romantic, am inteles, but get real! Nimeni nu e CHIAR atat de romantic :(... Saracele adolescente topite dupa film...:P

Anyways, have a great day!

XoxO,

No comments:

Post a Comment