ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, September 6, 2010

♥ My First BLOG AWARD! ♥


Thank you, Special-K, for this lovely blog award! ^.^


For those of you who don't know, blog awards are given symbolically from bloggers to other bloggers, if they want to, of course! :) So there are certain rules I have to follow myself, in order to accomplish my award. A sort of "speech" :D No, jk! These are the rules:

1. Say who offered you this award
2. Tell us 10 things you like
3. Pay it forward (10 other people)!

So as I already did the first one, I'll get started with the second rule.
TEN THINGS I LIKE:
1) Gossiping with my very own gossip girl (aka my sis ♥) :D

2) Art (esp. drawing & makeup)

 3) Kittens and my cute hamster! <3

4) Strolling in the countryside in spring and summer

5) Watching ATP tennis ;)

6) Watching (the male actors in) Gossip Girl =)

7) Bollywood!!! ♥

8) Listening on and on to my fav. songs (ATB, Coldplay, Hindi...)

9) Going bargain shopping with my mom :D

10) Blogging and internet, of course!

And as I have seen this done in other places, the girls whom I tag are the ones in "my favorite blogs" roll!


Thank you and have a great week!
XoxO,

No comments:

Post a Comment