ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, September 17, 2010

LOTD ~ Glam Rocker (using elf) + Contest Prizes (Again! :P)

 Two of my favorite elf quad are the "Glam" one and the "Rocker" one, so I thought I could combine these colors into one lovely look, actually pretty wearable on the daytime too (that is, if you skip the shimmery pink e/s). And this is what I came up with:
The look has pinks, purples, gold shimmers and glittery black. I also added a pop of silver under the liquid liner, on the outer corner, to make the eyes stand out more.

So the first eyeshadow that I applied was a shimmery vanilla eyeshadow, all over my lid. Then I added a shimmery light pink eyeshadow, with beautiful golden glitters in it, placing it on the inner corner and in the crease, but also near the browbone. Then I applied the fuchsia pink color on my crease and darkened it up with the glittery black e/s.
 
I also added a drop of purple over the black color, but leaving that e/s peak through. I highlighted my browbone with the shimmery white, lined my upper lashline with liquid liner and did a smaller line, right under the outer corner, with a silver liquid liner.

On my lower lashline I smudged a little bit of that shimmery black, on the outer half and on the inner half, the fuchsia e/s. I placed a bronzer on my cheekbones and a little bit of a pinkish-mauve blush.

On my lips I just used a brown lip liner and a shimmery gloss. And that is the finished look! ^.^

PRODUCTS USED:

- Urban Decay primer potion
- Nyx Jumbo pencil in "Milk"
- Elf "Glam" quad
- Elf "Rocker" quad
- elf liquid liner in black
- elf liquid liner in silver
- Revlon "Double Twist" mascara
- Gabrini brown-nude lip liner
- elf Super Glossy lip shine in "Angel"
- LA Colors bronzer in "Bronze Glow"
- Bari blush in "Simply Mauvelous".


And as the title of this post says, I have another gift haul to show you, a pack that I received in the mail yesterday afternoon, from a contest I took part in in June, but the girl was able to send my prizes only now. The prize consists of 5 mineral pigments in full size and other two mineral sample pigments, a natural soap, a natural lash enhancer, two lip balms, one in peppermint and one in wild berry, two lipglosses, one in Honey Caramel and one in Cappuccino, plus two samples of chamomile body lotion and hand cream. So here they are, plus 3 other stuff I received from a good friend (thank you, Laura! :*), a Bourjois eyeshadow in glittery purple, a Bourjois pressed powder and a loose powder from the same brand:
But as this post is already too long and I have to go out now, I will do another post later on today, showing you all the pigments in closeup and also some swatches. Until then, have a great day!

XoxO,

No comments:

Post a Comment